Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Lena Lashes website. We will collect your name, address, phone number, email address to create your account and to process orders. On some pages, you may submit information about other people. For example, if you use our tell-a-friend feature to share a product and inform others about your purchase.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly here: email@example.com
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Cox or Comcast), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
We use log files like many other websites. The information in the log files include:
• Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
• Types of browser
• Internet Service Provider (ISP)
• Date and time stamp
• Referring and exit pages
• Number of clicks
All of this information is not linked to anything that is personally identifiable.
We also use third party advertisements on www.lenalashes.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts. If you wish to disable cookies you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
In regards to Adsense, you must know the following:
The DoubleClick cookie is used by Google in the ads served on the websites of its partners, such as websites displaying AdSense ads or participating in Google certified ad networks. When users visit a partner’s website and either views or clicks on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user’s browser:
• Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Users might be asked to subscribe to our newsletter by providing name and email address to receive communication from Lena Lashes. We use a secure op-in subscription system and we reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website and blog. Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime and every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Lena Lashes mainly uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. Also your information is used to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. Hence, you must create a registration profile in order to send an e-mail to our Lash Angels, post a product review or make a purchase on our website. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
We will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to lenalashes.com. Ultimately, you are primarily responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information.
Please know concurrently other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through www.lenalashes.com have separate data and privacy practices independent of us. Thus, we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
If need be, we ask that you contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact Lena Cosmetics' General Counsel by mail, telephone, or e-mail:
Legal Department, Privacy
New Orleans, LA 70158
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
1. "Cookies" are small bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on the site to make your visits to our website more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences when you visit our website. If you've chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some of the functionality of our website may be lost. Certain of our web page, particularly those that require a login and password, require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser.↩
2. Flash cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”) are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.↩
3. Web beacons are small graphic images on a Web page or in an e-mail that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements clicked on by users, or tracking the performance of e-mail marketing campaigns.↩
4. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.↩
5. Geo-location technology refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information on our website, or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. We may also automatically collect general location information from your web browser.↩